Loke is currently cooperating with academia and a number of industry leading companies, in Norway and internationally, to prepare and be well positioned for the upcoming Norwegian licence round.
The overall goals of the current work is to
- obtain knowledge and understanding of the geology and the resource potential
- explore how to apply state-of-art exploration and appraisal methods
- design a production concept based on methods and technology for
- environmentally sustanable development and operation
The work is split into 18 sudies;
- 2 on economical aspects; on project as well as on national level,
- 4 on environmental topics,
- 5 on exploration topics, and
- 7 on production aspects.